Skip to main content

The face on the cover of Watchman

This is a bit random, but last night I had a dream in which everywhere I went I saw a big yellow smilie face, and the only conclusion I could come to was that it had to do with the cover of the watchman.  What exactly did that face symbolize?  I know that the comedian wore it and that it appeared on a ledge outside on a terrace, but what did it actually mean?  I had the theory that it might be like a face on a clock, but seeing as there is no clock in the smilie face itself, I then jumped to the conclusion that it might have symbolized being watched.  That there is always someone watching you.  I am still not sure what I believe it to mean, but those were just some ideas I had while reading the comic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Panther's Costume Designer Ruth E. Carter Breaks Down Her Iconic C...

Black Panther's Costume Designer Breaks Down T'Challa's Entrance Scene |...

MegaCon 2011 Mobile Blog Entry

Next up, the Crime Noir Panel hosted by The Rack Pack Comic Podcast . Jimmy Palmiotti, Frank Tieri, Darwyn Cook and Dave Johnson are the speakers. MegaCon has matured as the comic industry has grown in importance in popular culture. Orlando's native convention should be attracting this kind of top talents and now it seem to be doing it.