Skip to main content

Superman

Superman was the first comic I ever read besides "Understanding Comics", and I actually enjoyed it! It was easy to read because of the way they spaced out the boxes with the drawings and words in them and how they ordered them in a left to right manner. Although much of the comic was not realistic and it reminded me of Spiderman (the reporter for a newspaper thing), I kept on reading because i actually wanted to know what happened. I also enjoyed the way that the characters were drawn so realistically. I think I may be able to get used to reading comics and actually enjoying them. I hope that we will continue to read about Superman in this class because even though I'm frustrated with Kent being a wuss when he's not Superman, I would love to see what else happens with his life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Panther's Costume Designer Ruth E. Carter Breaks Down Her Iconic C...

Black Panther's Costume Designer Breaks Down T'Challa's Entrance Scene |...

MegaCon 2011 Mobile Blog Entry

Next up, the Crime Noir Panel hosted by The Rack Pack Comic Podcast . Jimmy Palmiotti, Frank Tieri, Darwyn Cook and Dave Johnson are the speakers. MegaCon has matured as the comic industry has grown in importance in popular culture. Orlando's native convention should be attracting this kind of top talents and now it seem to be doing it.